- E. Roditty-Gershon, Statistics for products of traces of high powers of the Frobenius class of hyperelliptic curves, Journal of Number Theory 132 (2012) 467-484.
- A. Entin, E. Roditty-Gershon and Z. Rudnick, Low-lying zeros of quadratic Dirichlet L-functions, hyper-elliptic curves and Random Matrix Theory, Geometric and Functional Analysis August 2013, Volume 23, Issue 4, pp 1230-1261.
- J.P. Keating & E. Roditty-Gershon, Arithmetic Correlations Over Large Finite Fields, Int Math Res Notices (2016) Vol. 2016 860-874.
- Roditty-Gershon, E. Square-full polynomials in short intervals and in arithmetic progressions, Res. number theory (2017) 3: 3. doi:10.1007/s40993-016-0066-2 <!–
Submitted (under review)
- J.P. Keating, B. Rodgers, E. Roditty-Gershon & Z. Rudnick, Sums of divisor functions in Fq[t] and matrix integrals.
Publications in Proceedings of Conferences
- A. Bucur, A-M. Ernvall-Hytonen, A. Odzak, E. Roditty-Gershon, and L. Smajlovic, On tau-Li coefficients for Rankin-Selberg L-functions, Volume 2 of the series Association for Women in Mathematics Series pp 167-190.
- C. Hall, J.P. Keating & E. Roditty-Gershon Sums of Arithmetic Functions in Arithmetic Progressions for Higher Degree L-Functions in Fq[t].