- July 2015, Galois Theory and Number Theory, University of Konstanz, Germany.
- January 2016, Number Theory and Function Fields at the Crossroads, University of Exeter, UK.
- March 2016, British Mathematical Colloquium, Number theory workshop, University of Bristol, UK.
- January 2017, Joint Mathematics Meetings, Session: L-functions and other animals, Atlanta, Georgia.
- February 2015, Number Theory Seminar, University of Bristol.
- March 2015, Number Theory Seminar, Tel Aviv University.
- December 2015, Algebra Seminar, Haifa University.
- December 2015, Dynamics Seminar, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
- December 2015, Algebra Seminar, Bar Ilan University.
Research Visits and Conferences:
- September 2012, SAVANT in Oxford, UK.
- May 2013, Research visit in the University of Bristol, UK.
- October 2013, Win (women in numbers) Europe workshop, Luminy University, Marseille, France.
- December 2013, The 17th Midrasha: L-Functions, Spectra and Equidistribution.
- January 2014, Invited participant to the workshop “Arithmetic statistics over finite fields and function fields” in the American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, California.
- May 2014, “Number fields and function fields: coalescences, contrasts and emerging applications”. The Royal Society at Chicheley Hall, Buckinghamshire.
- September 2014, Heilbronn Annual Conference, University of Bristol, UK.
- December 2014, Analysis, Spectra, and Number Theory: A Conference in Honor of Peter Sarnak on his 61th Birthday
- September 2015, Heilbronn Annual Conference, University of Bristol, UK.
- September 2016, Heilbronn Annual Conference, University of Bristol, UK.